Our education sponsorships offer our sponsors the opportunity to reach outside the walls of Casa Bernabe to make an impact. Of the enrolled students at Casa Bernabe Christian School, only about 30% are from the orphanage. The remaining 70% of students live in our surrounding community. For many of these students your sponsorships are what make their education possible.We also offer an opportunity to sponsor a classroom in an effort to help provide the necessary materials and curriculum to enrich our students educational experiences and enable our teachers to have the tools they need at their disposal